Tricep Extension (Cable)
- Fix a tricep cable underneath your feet coming from below.
- Stand with upper arms straight up, elbows next to your waist.
- Keeping your upper arms straight with elbow at a "fixed-point", lift the tricep rope upward over your head until your arms are fully extended.
- Hold for a brief second flexing your tricep muscles.
- Return the rope to the starting position in a slow, controlled manner, keeping your elbows at a fixed point.
- When lifting and lowering the rope try not to sway or arch your back.
- Don't let your upper arms move. Keep your elbows at a "fixed-point" throughout the exercise.
Overhead Tricep Extension
Note: We recommend having a "spotter" hand you the rope and take the rope when you have completed the set.