Stiff-leg Deadlift (Bb)
Lower Back and Hamstrings
- Hold a barbell with hands just outside of hips. Your arms should be extended straight.
- Keep head up, back straight while maintaining a natural inward curve and your feet placed about a six inches apart.
- Keeping your legs straight, bend forward slowly until back is nearly parallel to the floor. Return to starting position.
- Don't go farther down then your back being parallel to ground.
- Don't let your legs bend at your knees. Keep legs straight throughout the exercise.