Pec. Deck Flys
Greater and lesser pectorals front head of the deltoids
- Sit on the machine, with the whole upper part of your body, supported by the back rest.
- Place your feet on the floor, or if not possible, cross the lower legs.
- With assistance, pull the arm grips in front of the body without resistance.
- Hold the grips in such a way that your forearms are vertical & your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Open your arms, slowly and simultaneously with the help of pectoral muscles.
- In the end position, the arms are at the sides of the body.
- From here bring the grips smoothly and without stopping back to the starting position, where they should touch briefly exactly in the middle in front of your body.
- Try to maintain tension in the contracted position for one or two sec in order to intensely the effect of exercise.
- Support your head, so that if forms a natural extension of your spine.
- You can achieve a comfortable position by adjusting the height of the seat.