Outer Thigh Abduction (Cable)
Gluteal Medius, Gluteal Minimus, Gluteal Maximus
- Stand erect, position yourself next to the pulley machine.
- Hold on to the wall or hand support.
- Place the opposite leg into the triangle-shaped pulley grip.
- Move your leg apart as far as you can with the movement coming solely from the hip joint.
- Slowly bring your leg back to the starting position in a smooth motion.
- When you finish with desired number of repetitions, switch sides and perform the exercise with the other leg.
- Don't perform this exercise without warming up and stretching the muscle to be worked.
- Stop if you feel pain and relax.