Lying Tricep Extension (Bb)
All Three Heads Of Triceps
- Lie on your back on a level bench. Look straight upwards and place your feet on the bench with legs slightly bent.
- Take hold of EZ-curl bar and lock it above your upper part of chest.
- Your wrists should be firm and form a straight line with your forearms and your palms facing your feet.
- Lower the bar in a semicircular motion down to your forehead from your elbow, elbows should be kept stationary.
- Stop and slowly return back by raising the forearms back to the starting position where the arms should be slightly bent.
- Elbow should not move throughout the exercise, only the forearms should move.
- Keep your back fixed to bench.
- Don't jerk, slowly return to starting position making use of your forearms.