Lying Leg Curls With Rubber Band
Hamstring and buttocks
- Lie down on your stomach with a rubber band wrapped around both ankles from outside and crossed once in the middle.
- You can place a rolled up mat or towel under your hips to relieve your back.
- The tip of one foot is pressed firmly to the ground while the other is lifted a little.
- Now, bend the lifted leg and move it evenly in a semicircle towards your buttocks.
- The angle or the end position is between 90 and touching your buttocks. Hold for a few seconds.
- Slowly return to the beginning phase. Take care to move only the leg being trained and feel the basic tension throughout.
- You must feel the tension in your muscles while performing the exercise.
- Don't hurry to finish off hold the stretch for few seconds before you return back.