Lateral Raise (Db)
Primary � Side Shoulder
Secondary � Trapeziums
- Your feet should be about hip-width apart.
- Keep your shoulders back, chest out and back straight with a slight forward lean.
- Raise both dumbbells outward, away from your sides until they are slightly above shoulder level, hold for a brief second. Your palms should be facing the floor and you should have a slight bend in the elbows.
- Return to the starting position in a slow, controlled manner.
- Don't use such heavy weights that you can�t use good, proper form. The weights for this exercise should be light.
- Don't swing the weights up and then merely drop them down to the starting position. Move in a slow, controlled manner.