Lat Pull with Tube
- Take on the basic position with your legs parallel.
- Take hold of both handles with one hand and the middle of the tube with the other.
- Hold your arms above your head a little wider apart than your shoulders so that the tube is stretched.
- Both the palms should point forward.
- The hands should form one line with the forearms.
- Pull both the arms in an even, slow movement out and downwards.
- Guide the tube just behind your head down to the back of your neck.
- Keep up the tension in the upper part of the body, pull back your shoulders slightly and do not move forward.
- After performing this easy way, you can wind the tube one or more times, around the back of your hand.
- Do not bend the upper part of the body backwards as this can cause lumbar spine strain.
- After reaching the end point, do not push your head forward.