Incline Flys (Db)
Chest and Shoulder
- Lie on a bench tilted at approximately 45 degree.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand vertically above your shoulders, keeping the arms slightly bent. Your palms should be facing one another and your wrists should be straight.
- Lower each dumbbell out to the side in a semicircular motion. During the down wards movement the arms should bend more.
- From the lowest point slowly lift the weights without jerking in an even movement back to the starting position.
- The dumbbells should not reach behind the axis of your shoulders.
- Don't arch your back throughout the motion of the exercise.
- Complete the movement without a jerk in an even movement.