- Lie on your stomach unto your hips on a raised surface.
- If you do not have a special bench, you can use a normal table. Hold the handles provided to keep the upper part of your body still.
- Bend your legs at a right angle and let them hang over the edge.
- Extend your both in a smooth motion, straightening at the hips and the knees. Keep your feet facing up.
- In the end your thigh and upper body should form a straight line.
- Slowly return back. Complete a set without rest in-between.
- Keep your upper body completely still.