Hanging Leg Lifts
Middle and Lower Abdominals
- Hang fully extended from a chin-up bar with your palms facing out.
Your hands should be 2-4 inches farther than shoulder-width
- Your knees should be slightly bent and your back straight.
- Keeping your legs together, slowly raise your knees upward as far as you can. Slightly tuck your pelvis forward. Hold for a second flexing your abdominals.
- Your lower legs (from knees to toes) should be vertical.
Slowly lower your legs to the starting position in a controlled
- Don't swing or rock to create an upward momentum.
- Use your abdominals to do the lifting and lowering in a slow, controlled manner.