Hanging Leg Lifts To Sides
Middle and Lower Abdominals, Obliques
- Hang fully extended from a chin-up bar with your palms facing out.
Your hands should be 2-4
inches farther than shoulder-width
- Your knees should be slightly bent and your back straight.
Keeping your legs together,
slowly raise your knees upward
towards your right shoulder as far as you can. Slightly tuck your pelvis forward. Hold for a second flexing your abdominals.
- Your lower legs (from knees to toes) should be vertical.
Slowly lower your legs to the
starting position in a controlled
- Alternate to the left side, and so on.
- Don't swing or rock to create an upward momentum.
- Use your abdominals to do the lifting and lowering in a slow, controlled manner.