Front Lat. Machine Pull Down
Primary - Latisimus dorsi
Secondary - trapeziums, rhomboid muscles.
- Sit on the pulley with your feet firmly on the floor. Keep your knees lower to your pelvis, and legs pushed under a bar if necessary.
- Lean your shoulder's slightly backward and grip the pulley bar evenly
- Pull the bar towards your body in an even movement. The bar should be stretched to your upper chest.
- Pull your elbows outwards and your shoulders back and down.
- Return to the beginning without changing the angle of the upper part of the body.