Bicep Cable Curl
- Attach a medium sized bar to a cable pulley machine down below.
- Stand about 6-8 inches from the pulley machine with back straight, knees unlocked, and feet hip-width apart.
- Hold the bar just outside of hips with palms up.
- Your arms should be extended straight down and the bar should be leaning on your upper thighs.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body, use your biceps to curl the bar up to your chest.
- Hold for a brief second flexing your biceps.
- Lower the bar to the starting position in a slow, controlled manner.
- Keep your wrists straight and elbows at your side throughout the curl.
- Don't sway your back or rock your body in an attempt to complete the lift.
- Don't let your elbows leave your sides.
- Don't just let the bar drop when lowering it. Let the bar down slowly resisting the weight of the bar.