Back extension lying on stomach
- Lie flat on your stomach on the floor with the tip of your feet pressing the ground.
- Your arms should form a "U", with the upper arms forming an extension of shoulder axis and the forearms are bent at right angles.
- Lift your arms and shoulders up by only few inches.
- Don't over stretch the lower back in the end position by keeping the head in the line with the spine.
- Hold the position for a few seconds before slowly lowering the upper body completely.
- Complete the count without rest in-between..
- Place a rolled up towel or soft mat under your stomach to prevent strain on your spine.