- Hips, buttocks, and lower back
- Sit on the floor with both of your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend your right leg over your left leg, keeping your right foot flat on the floor outside the left knee.
- Place your left elbow on the outside of your right knee, and extend your right arm behind you with your palm flat on the floor for support.
- Slowly twist your upper body to the right while looking over your right shoulder.
- Lightly apply pressure with your left elbow on the outside of your right knee as you twist. Be sure to keep your upper body straight.
- Once you feel a comfortable stretch in your hips, buttocks, and lower back, hold this position for at least 15-30 seconds.
- Switch sides and repeat.