Dumbbell Wrist Curls
- Stand with your arm bent at 90 degree supported along its entire length with only your wrist and hand protruding over the edge.>
- Hold a dumbbell with your fingers underneath so that the palm of your hand is facing forwards and upwards.
- Holding the dumbbell with your fingers, close your hand by rolling the dumbbell upward in a continuous motion.
- Bend your hands towards your forearm at the wrist hold and then return back to the starting position in an even motion repeats.
- Do not open your hand too much if you are a beginner as the dumbbell might slip out.
- See to it that you are holding the dumbbell with your fingers and not the whole hand.