Upper and middle abdominal
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and your feet placed on the floor hip width apart.
- Cross your fingers at the back of your head for sup
- Raise the upper part of your body a few inches forward and upwards with the help of your abdominal muscles.
- Keep the head at a constant distance from your body. Slowly lower your body evenly without letting it touch the ground completely.
- Remember not to lift your chest off the ground while performing the crunches.
- Do not rest in between the sets.
- Do not arch your neck while performing the exercise to avoid sprain.