Bicep Curl (Db)
- Stand with back straight, knees unlocked feet hip-width apart and holds two dumbbells at your side.
- Your arms should be extended straight down, palms facing your hips.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body, use your biceps to curl the dumbbells up to the chest level. Your palms should now be facing your head.
- Hold for a brief second flexing your biceps.
- Keep your wrist straight and elbows at your sides throughout the exercise.
- Lower the dumbbells to the starting position in a slow, controlled manner.
- Don't sway your back or rock your body in an attempt to complete the lift.
- Don't let your elbows leave your sides.
- Don't just let the dumbbell drop when lowering it. Let the dumbbells down slowly resisting the weight of the dumbbells.